Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Who's Line is it Anyway?
Not much new to report here. I just thought I should keep you enlightened with my non-travel activities too. Last night a few of my roommates and I did a spontaneous gelato run! Yum! I had every intention of doing my homework, but I decided that roommate bonding and gelato were my priority. After a good sugar high we had a pillow fight with these giant gladiator pillows that we have. The pillows then inspired Carissa and I to practice our best "Who's Line" prop game. Haha it was hilarious and now we have plans to host our own "Who's Line" show at our place. This is all very insignificant, but later on it will help me remember my time here. Yay for being spontaneous and immature. We all need that every once in a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment