Greece is great, homework is horrible! I have found that my classes here are quite tricky already. We have received a lot of homework, even in my 1/2 credit class. Greek is really a difficult language to learn. Before we started learning it, we looked at each of the characters and described them by what they looked like. That was when Greek was fun. It's really frustrating because I want to learn the language, but my professor expects me to learn it unreasonably quickly, and it's only a 1/2 credit class. I have other classes that are priority. Oh well, it's interesting to learn Greek culture along with it.
Good news is, I love my Theo professor! He feels the same way that I do about how class should be structured, so I think I am going to really like his class. This is a total opposite from Rome.
I forgot to tell you, when I was on the island of Rhodes, I looked across the way and saw Turkey! No, not that kind of turkey, even though that would be really exciting this time of year. I have now seen/been to 5 countries!!
Tonight I am leaving for Crete, so I am sure I will have more stories soon. I haven't explored too much of Athens, so I will have to update you later about that too.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment